MEDIHEEL SPA ADDITIVE
With Tea Tree, Niaouli and Rosemary Oil this antifungal foot soak was designed to specifically target bacterial causing foot odour. This super additive not only cleanses the feet and nails but is a natural antiseptic that fights fungal and bacterial infections of the skin and feet. The Elim Spa Additive increases blood circulation and eases puffiness and swelling. Clear salt crystals and Bicarb of Soda acts as a carrier and a neutralizer for the feet.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT?
Sodium Sesquicarbonate is used instead of normal salt and has a PH neutralizing effect. It is packed with essential oils to kill bacteria and is not simply a softening agent for the water bath but rather a defense system against odour causing bacteria and foot fungi.
HOW DO YOU APPLY ME?
Dissolve 5ml of Spa Additive in a pedi-bath. Add enough warm water. Stir gently until the powder is completely dissolved. Soak and dry.
WHAT ARE MY ACTIVES AND BENEFITS?
– Sodium Sesquicarbonate is a powerful salt crystal and Bicarb of Soda base combination to soften while neutralizing the skin.
– Tea Tree Oil is a powerful antibacterial agent, killing odour causing bacteria. • Rosemary and Geranium Oil are both defenders against stress and anxiety while calming tired feet.
– Citronelle Oil is an all-in-one antibacterial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and fungicidal.
– Improves symptoms of rheumatism, arthritis, gout and poor circulation. Increases blood circulation and eases puffiness and swelling. Helps with symptoms of dermatits and eczema.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I GET FROM EACH PRODUCT?
– 5ml for both feet, one teaspoon added to pedicure bath.
– Professional size contains enough product for up to 90 applications.
– 5ml for both feet, one teaspoon added to pedicure bath
– Retail size contains enough product for up to 25 applications.
I AM AVAILABLE IN THESE SIZES
Professional – 450ml (15.22 fl.oz) Retail – 125g (4.4 oz)
Sodium Sesquicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil, Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil, Limonene.
– Apply 10ml to a running bath and avoid infections and skin allergies.