A powerful skin neutralizer, with Aloe Vera, that actively works on the pH of the skin. A necessity to use after the Callus Softening Tonic, to ensure the pH of the heel returns to normal. The product may be used for any skin irritations or inflammatory issues in the spa environment. It calms the skin immediately.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT?
The Neutralizer is acidic in nature, neutralizing the skin after the alkalizing effect of the Tonic. It is the only pH neutralizer sold with a callus remover. It contains Coconut Oil extract and Urea, as hydrating agents and Pro Vit B5 and Vit C to nourish and heal the skin. An important all-rounder in the spa environment.
HOW DO YOU APPLY ME?
Use the Elim Neutralizer to neutralize the skin after using the Tonic. Apply 2ml of Neutralizer to a wet, warm cloth and wipe the foot where the Tonic was applied.
WHAT ARE MY ACTIVES AND BENEFITS?
– Aloe Vera in the Neutralizer moisturizes, while targeting any inflammation. It reduces skin irritation and is a source of Vitamin E.
– Glycerin is non-toxic in nature and was added as a hydration agent. It also alleviates symptoms such as flaking of the heel after application.
– Cocamidopropyl Betaine is a coconut derived foaming and cleansing agent – cleaning the feet the natural way.
– Vitamin C acts as an anti-oxidant and Citric Acid actively lowers the pH of the skin.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I GET FROM EACH PRODUCT?
– 2ml for both heels
– Professional size contains enough product for up to 250 applications
– 2ml for both heels
– Retail size contains enough product for up to 50 applications
I AM AVAILABLE IN THESE SIZES
– Professional: 500ml (16.09 fl.oz)
– Callus Softening Kit: 100 (3.05 fl.oz)
Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Isethinate, Hydroxyethyl, Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Cocamidopropy Betaine, Disodiun Edta, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan, Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Cocomidopropyl, Dimethylamine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Choloracetic Acid
– Will also calm irritations and itching as a result of mosquito bites, chickenpox or general skin allergies to a product.
– Inflammation, Eczema and infection are all results of an imbalance in the skin’s pH. When correcting the pH internally, also apply the neutralizer to correct the pH externally.