MEDIHEEL ALPHA HYDROXY ACID EXFOLIANT
The AHA Foot Exfoliant forms part of the Elim MediHeel Pedicure System. A combination of Glycolic & Lactic Acids that peels & exfoliate with natural Jojoba Oil Beads and Cellulose. The formula is packed with hydration actives, leaving feet and lower legs soft and smooth in appearance.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT?
The AHA Foot Exfoliator was designed not using traditional sugar or salt scrubs but rather using a peel technology with the AHA’s. Natural Jojoba Oil Beads create a pleasurable sensation on the skin.
HOW DO YOU APPLY ME?
Apply to damp skin in circular motions, massaging it into the skin. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Apply Elim Foot Perfector for a perfect polished finish.
WHAT ARE MY ACTIVES AND BENEFITS?
– Lactic Acid for treating fine lines.
– Shea Butter is considered a super food for the skin and also restores elasticity.
– Glycolic Acid reacts with the top layer of the skin, breaking it down by dissolving sebum and other substances that bind cells together, leaving behind smoother, healthier feet.
– Lanolin works by creating a barrier on the surface of the skin to help prevent water from evaporating.
– Sweet Almond Oil is a potent antioxidant. The oil is especially rich in proteins, and can provide the amino acids required for the formation of collagen.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I GET FROM EACH PRODUCT?
– 5ml for both heels.
– Professional size contains enough product for up to 100 applications.
– 5ml for both heels.
– Retail size contains enough product for up to 30 applications.
I AM AVAILABLE IN THESE SIZES
Professional – 500ml (16.09 fl.oz) Retail – 150ml ( 5.07 fl.oz)
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Helianthus Anuus, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Persia Gratissima (Avocado Oil), Salicilic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Vit E Acetate, Dimethicone, Sopropyl Myrestate, Poly Ethylene, Glycol, Poly Ethylene Homopolymers, Cyclomethicone, Triethanolomine, Vit E Tocopherol, Retinol, Citric Acid, D Panthenol, Allantoin, Dmdm Hydantoin, Urea.
– Use on arms or buttocks for deep exfoliation during summer months.
– Combine the AHA and the Ultramud together and massage to save time.
– Rinse with a cloth or sponge to ensure all granules are cleared from the skin.