MEDIHAND NAIL HARDENER
Prolonged exposure to water, acrylic applications or a vitamin deficiency can all play a role in weak or brittle nails. Elim Nail Hardener was scientifically formulated to simultaneously cause the nail’s keratin structure to strengthen, while a protective shield forms over the nail, decreasing chips and allowing soft nails to grow.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT?
Your Elim Nail Hardener contains Nitrocellulose, an essential in nail hardeners that act as a film forming agent to protect the nail. Further the product contains Methylene Glycol.
HOW DO YOU APPLY ME?
Elim Nail Hardener can be used 1-2 times a week on a clean nail bed. Do not apply more than the recommended use. It is also used as a base coat because of its nutrient rich composition. It feeds, protects, hardens and prepares the nail for varnish application.
WHAT ARE MY ACTIVES AND BENEFITS?
– Nitrocellulose, a long-lasting, film-forming agent derived from cellulose.
– Fumaric Acid – a PH adjuster for your nails.
– Methylene Glycol – a liquid alternative to harden and strengthen nails.
– Tricyclode Dimethanol Copolimer – A UV blocker to protect your nails.
– Citric Acid – to ensure a natural PH of the nail
– Butylene Glycol – to condition and hydrate the nail
– Phenyl Trimethicone – used as a barrier to stop any moisture loss from the nail.
– Atelcollagen – for strong, supple, and smooth nails.
– Sphingolipids – lipid (fat) that functions as a nail replenishing and conditioning agent.
– Chitosan – a restoring and smoothing ingredient.
– Cyclodextrin – an ingredient that increases the delivery of actives in a formulation. • Dextrin – a nail texture enhancer.
– Carbomber – for excellent spreadability.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I GET FROM EACH PRODUCT?
– Use as a single coat as your base coat before applying varnish. • Contains enough product for up to 80 treatments
I AM AVAILABLE IN THESE SIZES
Professional/Retail – 12ml ( 0.41 fl.oz)
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Triethyl Citrate, Phthalic Anhydride, Trimellitic Anhydride, Glycols, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectonte, Fumaric Acid, Formaldehyde, Adipic Acid, Phthalic Anhydride, Adipic Acid, Castor Oil, Neopentyl Glycol, Peg-3, Trimethylolpropane, Copolymer, Tricylode Dimethanol, Copolymer, Citric Acid, Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Phenyl Trimethicone, Atelocollagen, Sphingolipids, Chitosan, Cyclodextrin, Dextrin, Carbomber.
Use Elim Nail Hardener as a base coat when applying your varnish.