MEDIHAND FUNGAL FORCE
The Elim Fungal Force is a radical treatment combining the natural forces of Science and Nature. Treatment includes a strong antibacterial active (Tea Tree Oil and Triclocarban) and an acidity agent Undecylenoyl Glycine to block any bacteria.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT?
Added Undecylenoyl Glycine controls the acidity of the nail, blocking any bacteria. Again focusing on the pH balance of the nail. The success is in the combination of natural ingredients with scientifically proven actives.
HOW DO YOU APPLY ME?
Apply one drop twice a day to a clean nail. Do not wipe. Allow to dry. Use for 28 days.
WHAT ARE MY ACTIVES AND BENEFITS?
– Undecylenoyl Glycine is a natural substance derived from sunflower and oat proteins. This is added to Fungal Force for two reasons: It is a natural anti-bacterial, which can help control any bacterial infection. It also helps to support the natural adicity of the skin, making it more difficult for secondary bacterial infections to start.
– Tea Tree Oil is well known for its antiseptic properties. It is also a natural antibiotic.
– Triclocarban is an antimicrobial active to reduce harmful bacteria on the nail.
– Ethoxydiglycol is added to the formula as a solvent to make Fungal Force easier to apply to nails.
– Propylene Glycol rovides increased moiturizing ability and helps to spread the formula evenly by acting as a lubricant.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I GET FROM EACH PRODUCT?
Apply one drop twice a day on a clean nail bed. Allow to dry.
Use daily for 28 days.
Fungal Force contains enough product for up to 30 applications.
I AM AVAILABLE IN THESE SIZES
Professional/Retail: 20ml (0.68 fl.oz)
Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, Triclocarban.