ELIM SPA SANITIZER
As a Cosmetologist it is important to always maintain a sterile spa/salon environment. Elim Spa Sanitizer contains 60% alcohol to protect your clients, yourself and your spa or salon from spreading bacterial microbes. Elim Spa Sanitizer is a super virucidal and disinfectant. Ideal for use on hands, feet, implements, pedicure bowls, nail stations or any area that needs sanitizing.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT?
The high alcohol content makes it a super sanitizer. The FDA recommends a concentration of 60% alcohol for effective germicidal efficacy.
HOW DO YOU APPLY ME?
Use prior to treatments. Ideal for use on hands, feet, implements, pedicure bowls, nail stations or any area that needs sanitizing.
– Spray area thoroughly
– Allow to dry
– Do not wipe
WHAT ARE MY ACTIVES AND BENEFITS?
– Nitrocellulose, a long-lasting, film-forming agent derived from cellulose.
– Fumaric Acid – a PH adjuster for your nails.
– Methylene Glycol – a liquid alternative to harden and strengthen nails.
– Tricyclode Dimethanol Copolimer – A UV blocker to protect your nails.
– Citric Acid – to ensure a natural PH of the nail
– Butylene Glycol – to condition and hydrate the nail
– Phenyl Trimethicone – used as a barrier to stop any moisture loss from the nail.
– Atelcollagen – for strong, supple, and smooth nails.
– Sphingolipids – lipid (fat) that functions as a nail replenishing and conditioning agent.
– Chitosan – a restoring and smoothing ingredient.
– Cyclodextrin – an ingredient that increases the delivery of actives in a formulation. • Dextrin – a nail texture enhancer.
– Carbomber – for excellent spreadability.
I AM AVAILABLE IN THESE SIZES
Professional – 250ml (8.45 fl.oz)
Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
Hold all your spa files and clippers together when misting with the Elim Spa Sanitizer instead of sanitizing individually, this will save you product.