MEDIHAND CUTICLE MD
The Elim Cuticle MD is an antibacterial cuticle rescue with a blend of 10 Oils to keep the cuticles in peek condition. The heart of the formulation is Coconut Oil, which is also a natural SPF for the Nail and Cuticle and protects against bacteria and fungi.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT?
Normal cuticle oils only hydrate but the Elim Cuticle MD is a remedy for dry and damaged cuticles, feeding, hydrating and protecting at the same time. Oils are normally limited to a combination of 3 but with the Elim Cuticle MD you get the purest of 10 oils, all in one bottle.
HOW DO YOU APPLY ME?
Gently massage into dry or damaged cuticles.
WHAT ARE MY ACTIVES AND BENEFITS?
– Coconut Oil is a natural SPF and protects against bacteria.
– Vit E softens cuticles and cares for dry, brittle nails.
– Citrus Oil fights infections and skin irritations.
– Moriches Palm Oil – a deep penetrating palm oil to heal and protect cuticles and nails.
– Soybean Oil – a rich source of Linoleic Acid which is a type of Omega-6 fatty acids. An enhancer of nutrient absorption.
– Calendula Oil – natures own super disinfectant. Ultra effective to heal dry and damaged cuticles.
– Grape Seed Oil- helps to regulate the natural production of oil in the nail.
– Sweet Almond Oil is a great emollient for dry flaky and irritated cuticles.
– Arnica Extract – a powerhouse of skin healing actives.
– Tiare Flower Extract heals past damage and prevents further damage to the nail.
– The synergy of oils provide a 50% increase in cuticle hydration.
– Fights external toxins.
– Tocopherol – A type of Vit E used as an antioxidant.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I GET FROM EACH PRODUCT?
– 0.5ml evenly applied to cuticles with a pipette.
– Professional size contains enough product for up to 40 applications.
– 0.5ml evenly applied to cuticles with a pipette. Use 2-3 times a week depending on desired results.
– Retail size contains enough product for up to 20 applications.
I AM AVAILABLE IN THESE SIZES
Professional – 20ml ( 0.68 fl.oz) Retail – 10ml ( 0.34 fl.oz)
Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Decyl Oleate, Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Vitis Vinifera Oil, Calendula Officinalis Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Oil, Arnica Montana Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Tocopherol.
– Combine with the massage and apply either before massaging with the foot perfector or after the varnish.
– Keep in your handbag and apply to hands and lips for ultra hydration.
BECOME A ELIM SPA/SALON
Read more on how you can join the Elim Professional team,
earn your training certificate and have access to our professionals resources