BodyScience Exfoliating Body Polish
A natural nutrient-rich exfoliating polish leaving the skin invigorated and luminous. We have added a bit of shimmer, for that luxurious glamorous look. Elim Exfoliating Body Polish will gently remove all the dead skin cells with eco friendly pearls, while leaving a rich smooth sensation. Contains a blend of natural oils to hydrate the skin.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT?
The first soap free shower gel. It takes some getting use to, but once you feel the results you will never return to soap. The Elim Exfoliating Body Polish also has a silver shimmer for a luxurious look after your shower.
HOW DO YOU APPLY ME?
Apply the Exfoliating Body Polish to damp skin while in the shower. Fully exfoliate the skin, massaging the gel in circular motions. Once you have completed the exfoliation, open the shower and rinse. Do not use under running water or combined with soap.
WHAT ARE MY ACTIVES AND BENEFITS?
• Grape Seed Oil - hydrates the skin.
• Cinnamon Oil - has antimicrobial advantages and is an active defense against rashes and skin infections.
• UV absorbers protect the skin.
• Jojoba Oil Beads - remove dead skin cells.
• Titanium Silver Shimmer - for a luxurious glamorous look.
• Urea - retains moisture in the skin and creates a barrier for the skin.
• Ylang Ylang - instantly relieving inflammation of the skin.
• Grapefruit Oil - a great source of Vit C and a superior anti-oxidant.
• Babassu Palm Seed Oil - anti-ageing
• Rose Oil- containing a complex array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I GET FROM EACH PRODUCT?
• 10ml for the full body.
• Retail size contains enough product for up to 20 applications.
I AM AVAILABLE IN THESE SIZES
Professional/Retail - 200ml ( 6.76 fl.oz)
Sodium Polyacrylate, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Decyl Oleate, Vitis Vinifera, Synthetic Wax, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, BHT, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Limonene, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Coumarin.