BodyScience Argan Body Gloss
Leaves the skin velvety smooth, radiant and glossy. Anti-oxidant Vitamin E protects the skin against free radicals while nutritional Argan oil increases elasticity and fights skin allergies. Contains Calendula, Rose, Arnica and Vitamin A oils. This product is safe to use on your face and body. The Body Science Argan Body Gloss is a fast absorbing dry oil spray for instant hydration.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT?
Why settle for one pure oil when you can have all your favourites in one bottle. This is a record amount of oils combined in one dry solution. It guarantees not to stain clothes.
HOW DO YOU APPLY ME?
Use as a daily routine after showering or taking a relaxing bath with your Elim Body Polish. Massage the oil into the body to soften and moisturize.
WHAT ARE MY ACTIVES AND BENEFITS?
– Vitamin E – protects the skin against free radicals.
– Argan Oil – nourishing and moisturizing acts as a natural skin booster.
– Calendula Oil – moisturizes and soothes for very dry skin.
– Rose Oil – soothes skin irritations and inflammations.
– Arnica Oil – antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
– Vitamin A Oil – a safe percentage for use during pregnancy.
– Jojoba Oil – promotes extreme elasticity.
– Evening Primrose Oil – gentle oil that keeps dry skin hydrated
– Babassu Palm Seed Oil – anti-ageing
– Rosemary Oil- an oil rich in iron, calcium, vitamins and antioxidants.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I GET FROM EACH PRODUCT?
– 2ml for the full body.
– Retail size contains enough product for up to 50 applications.
I AM AVAILABLE IN THESE SIZES
Professional/Retail – 100ml ( 3.38 fl.oz)
Decyl Oleate, Mineral Oil, Rosa Canina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Calendula Officinalis Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil, Arnica (Arnica Montana) Flower Extract, Oenothera Biennis, Orbignea Oleifera Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Argania Spinosa Oil, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita Oil, BHA, BHT.
Shower with your Argan Body Gloss, spritz all over your body and use an exfoliating glove, avoiding exposure to soap.