We all have busy lives, we all struggle with stress, we all want to loose weight and surely you are on some kind of plan to combat the effects of stress, or weight gain or even disease. These are lifestyle changes and we are not interfering with this, we simply suggest smaller changes for big change.
Here are 5 simple things you can implement today for a healthier life.
“Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.” ~B.K.S. Iyengar
- Make a commitment to place one raw item on every plate of food you eat from today. Only one to start with. Your body recognizes raw food and it will help with your digestion.
- Drink 600ml of water with lemon juice every morning – it will alkalize your body.
- Every time you climb into your car, take 10 deep breaths; oxidizing the body will do wonders for your health.
- Hide your phone on a Saturday morning, for at least 3 hours. – less information will give your body time to recover and produce less cortisol
- Every morning you get up, put your arms up in the air as if to celebrate. It will do wonders for your psyche.