We have listed a few nail issues most girls deal with:
- Vertical ridges are usually harmless but nobody likes them. And all they are communicating is a lack of hydration
- Dryness of the nail can be treated by rubbing the cuticle MD onto the nail regularly
- Other markings such as white spots, usually is an indication of damage or trauma to the nail and will generally grow out with time
- Yellowing Nails normally signal a lack of nutrients and can easily be cured with a healthy balanced diet combined with a great cuticle oil
- Curling nails normally indicate an iron deficiency
- When the nail separates from the nail bed it is called onychosis and often signals a thyroid problem
Researches have recently discovered that even blood poisoning can materialize in the nails. So, what to do with all these health issues?
For most of them a simple healthy diet will cause an immediate effect but, this tells us that keeping a close watch on what our nails are saying might be the wisest thing you do this year. And adding Coconut oil to the regime might be the second wisest thing you do this year.
If you have not read an article or heard a conversation on coconut oil in the past month, it might be a miracle, because this miraculous oil has certainly made the headlines.
Could it be the next craze?
Absolutely, the proven benefits of this miracle oil is just far too many to oversee. With benefits that can include weight loss, whiter teeth, radiant skin, and shiny healthy hair, coconut oil is the health and beauty cure-all du jour, and that’s a fact.
Toxicity causes nutritional deprivation – and your body then craves more and more food, trying to get what it needs! -Suzanne Somers
At Elim we use coconut oil as a base for many of our products. One being the Cuticle MD and seeing that we are talking nails today this is the one we will highlight.
We formulated this winner recipe with a blend of 10 oils, using coconut oil as our base carrier.
Apart from its hydration benefits to the nail, coconut oil also has a natural SPF of 5 and adding to this it is natures natural anti bacterial agent protecting your nails against fungi and bacteria.
The regime? We recommend a Cuticle Oil with a dropper and not a brush on cuticle oil, use it daily, keep it in your hand bag,
One drop to nourish all your nails should make the worlds difference in just a week.
Here’s to happy healthy nails.